CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, July 29, 2005

im at work now. lunch time. just realised how broke i am till the 15th when i went to the atm to withdraw some money. i need quick cash. suggestions? come come i wanna sell my stuff. ive got a panasonic fx 1 to sell and i will sell it to you for $400 if you give me money now. i will even throw in my 256 sd card although i bought everything for $700. okay maybe i might even sell it at $350. only if you're a nice buyer. and ive got shoes to sell too. im a size 39. so if you're a size 39 and you like my shoes, email me. hahaha. damn this is how bored i am.

im gonna slp now! ta!

i woke up this morning at 630 cos of some stupid bad dream. i think it must be the 9pm show i watched on channel 8 last night. i dreamt that my good friend commited suicide. fucking scary. and apparently she commited suicide in the morning or sth. agh. dont like such dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home